Our center-based treatment program provides children with a structured environment in which they learn a variety of skills needed in the school setting. It is an intensive, one-to-one program geared to teach essential skills to children soon to enter kindergarten.
Children attend half a day or a full day depending on individual assessment and identified needs.
The program runs year-round, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Benefits of Center-Based ABA Therapy
1. Structured Learning Environment
2. Maximum Therapist Interaction
4. Peer Interaction
5. School Preparation
6. Specialized VPK
These services include the application of applied behavior analysis in the school setting.
Home-based ABA provides an excellent way to teach skills that your child uses at his or her natural environment, right in the comfort of your home.
The program strengthens your child's ability for meaningful social relationships.
Social skills are the foundation for getting along with others and lacking this important skill can lead to peer rejection, feelings of isolation which can lead to emotional difficulties, bullying, and difficulty in making friends.
Groups are run three times per week for 2 hours. Each member's progress is periodically assessed and goals and curriculum are adjusted accordingly.
Toddler Social Skills Topics
1. Greeting peers
2. Initiating interactions
3. Sharing with peers
4. Taking turn
5. Joint Attention and cooperative play
6. Following Directions
7. Making eye contact
8. Problem-solving skills
Elementary Social Skills Topics
1. Interest in others
2. Building friendships and relationships
3. Developing flexibility within the play
4. Increasing engagement and expanding conversation skills
5. Developing perspective-taking abilities.
6. Learning how to be appropriately assertive and mastering appropriate conflict resolution skills.
Middle School Social Skills Topics
1. Strengthening fundamental social skills while learning how to generalize skills across various people and environments.
2. Mix conversation
3. Experience sharing
4. Role Play
6. Changing peer relationships and pressures
7. Developing social confidence
8. Conflict resolution
High School Social Skills Topics
1. Strengthen social awareness and the ability to interpret social cues
2. Conflict resolution
3. socially appropriate behaviors across context
Benefits of Social Skills Group
1. Children learn age-appropriate behaviors to apply in social situations.
2. Children interact and learn from each other.
3. Children have the opportunity to practice the skills with peers in a supportive environment.
SOCIAL SKILLS ARE ALSO OFFER VIRTUALLY
Parent training is an important component of any successful treatment. Through this program, parents learn to apply the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) to ensure the child's success.
Benefits of parent education and training
1. Improve your child's communication
2. Decrease problem behaviors
3. Promote independence
4. Ensure consistency across settings.
PARENT COACHING ARE OFFER VIRTUALLY
The program offers the opportunity for students to succeed academically. Our specialized K-12 educational program offers various levels of flexibility, personalized instruction, and one-to-one support for children who do not adapt to traditional public or private schools in grades K-12.
· Greater educational freedom
· Satisfaction that your child is learning, developing real-life skills, and maturing in a way that aligns to your goals and values
· Build stronger relationships with your child
· You child will not have to suffer social pressure, bullying, violence, gun, etc.
· Increase self-esteem and motivation
· Self-paced learning
· Greater socialization